Answers: 6209
How would you define academic integrity?
Answers: 4 Views: 227 Rating: 3 Posted: 27 days ago

Being true to your school.

Rating: 1 Posted: 27 days ago
What decade do you like the best ?
Answers: 7 Views: 564 Rating: 3 Posted: 8 years ago

 The 60's. I wonder how many people actually know what a decade is. Here are 2 who didn't:    Also, these were the "Stoned Rock-n-Rollers  of the '60's": 

Rating: 2 Posted: 1 month ago
rental hall has 60 60 tables. 55% 55% of the tables have 10 10 chairs at each table. The remaining 45% 45% of the tables have 8 8 chairs at each table. Complete the model. Then complete the statements to find the total number of chairs in the rental hall.
Answers: 3 Views: 218 Rating: 0 Posted: 1 month ago

Are you a fan of "Goodfellas"?  It seems that you idolize Jimmy.

Rating: 1 Posted: 1 month ago
What do you enjoy about the autumn season ?
Answers: 5 Views: 366 Rating: 4 Posted: 1 month ago

The beginning of Autumn in NY, brings cooler weather. A nice respite from 90 degree temps and humidity. Foliage is nice too. There are also negatives for me...days getting "shorter", raking up leaves, cold weather eventually comes and winter is right around the corner. Depressing.

Rating: 5 Posted: 1 month ago
Exciting is to thrill as difficult is to
Answers: 5 Views: 563 Rating: 5 Posted: 2 months ago


Rating: 1 Posted: 2 months ago
Should I look him in the one good eye? What would you do in the same situation?
Answers: 4 Views: 242 Rating: 6 Posted: 2 months ago

I would wear sunglasses or clip-on lenses, dark enough so it's difficult to see your pupils. I especially like to wear them when I'm out, even indoors. Staring at someone can incite an altercation. I sometimes take the NYC subway, and I'm a bit uneasy about it. When I get into a subway car, I'll scan it for potential trouble. When I'm standing or sitting, I'll do the same. I'll "lock in" to someone if I'm suspicious. I've never been asked, "What are you looking at?" A few years ago, my suspicions proved correct. A group of teenagers got onboard, at 11 a.m. during a weekday. I thought that they should be in school, and were up to no good. They went to the other end of the car. I got off about 20 minutes later, and my suspicion proved to be correct. Right after I left, people were running out of the car. I looked through a window and saw the group pummeling someone on the floor. The cops were on the scene in seconds, and were rounding up suspects.  


Rating: 5 Posted: 2 months ago
Who is your least favorite celebrity ?
Answers: 7 Views: 597 Rating: 5 Posted: 2 months ago

Justin Bieber.

Rating: 5 Posted: 2 months ago
Answers: 5 Views: 608 Rating: 2 Posted: 8 years ago


Not too often. I just finished listening to Enya. What a talent! 

Rating: 2 Posted: 3 months ago
What is your favorite way to waste time ?
Answers: 6 Views: 512 Rating: 6 Posted: 3 months ago

Surf the internet.

Rating: 5 Posted: 3 months ago
What "old person" things do you do ?
Answers: 7 Views: 533 Rating: 6 Posted: 3 months ago

Look at pretty young women. I can run after them, but my "catching days" are over.

Rating: 3 Posted: 3 months ago

Top Contributors

Answers: 39007 / Questions: 244
Karma: 2298K
Answers: 90254 / Questions: 368
Karma: 2042K
country bumpkin
Answers: 26086 / Questions: 270
Karma: 1654K
Answers: 3939 / Questions: 71
Karma: 1547K
> Top contributors chart