Ontario - a family member's insurance has been cancelled because of tickets (non moving)... can I transfer ownership to me and insure his vehicle in my name, allowing him to still drive it until his insurance is cleared up?

    0  Views: 1433 Answers: 1 Posted: 12 years ago

    1 Answer

    Then the car will be in your name, and you will be held responsible for that persons non-moving tickets...and then it will be you who is getting their insurance cancelled and paying higher premiums! You can probably do it, if the bank isn't the actual owner of the vehicle. That family member needs to start acting a little more responsible for their actions. It doesn't sound as though they will...and you will be just creating a headache for yourself. People need to be able to help themselves (stop acting stupid), before someone else can help them.

    Top contributors in Car Makes category

    Answers: 41 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 735
    Answers: 10 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 555
    Deleted User
    Answers: 9 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 270
    Answers: 3 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 240
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    What is Best Movies TV APK in 2023?
    Answers: 0 Views: 10 Rating: 0
    abgbet88 agen slot
    Answers: 0 Views: 10 Rating: 0
    real estate
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    real estate
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    real estate
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0 Elevate Your Gaming Mastery
    Answers: 0 Views: 14 Rating: 0
    > More questions...