Iam a father of two children that reside with me, i am custodial parent, what rights do i have concerning the welfare of my children?

    Does the biological mother have the right to take my children out of my home without my consent?

    +1  Views: 321 Answers: 2 Posted: 10 years ago
    Tags: custody

    2 Answers

    If you have full custodial rights and she has none then no, she can not take the children without your consent. If she has shared custody, then yes, she can take the children unless otherwise court ordered that she needs permission first.
    she can't take them if you have a court order prohibiting it.
    As custodial parent you have all the rights but if the kids are being taken without your knowledge or consent get a court order.
    PS.where do you live? (Country/State)

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18064 / Questions: 153
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47272 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11324 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2393 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 759K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Mumbai Foreign Escorts
    Answers: 0 Views: 6 Rating: 0
    Situs Slot Resmi Mpo69
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    Crossbreed Holsters
    Answers: 0 Views: 12 Rating: 0
    > More questions...