copper pipe for gas stove

    0  Views: 702 Answers: 3 Posted: 11 years ago

    3 Answers

    I'm assuming you wanted to know where to get it? You didn't ask a question.
    Home Depot, Lowes, plumbing supply stores.
    If you are asking of copper pipe for a gas stove, it is actually called tubing. If you are really needing to ask this question, you really might want to strongly consider letting someone who knows what they are doing handle the installation. Gas can be dangerous, and the installation of a gas line is not where you should be experimenting with whether or not you've done it right! There's also codes to follow that are in place for a reason, and that reason is not to just be a nuisance to follow. There's also issues of proper venting in some instances...and if you screw that up...everyone takes a nap that no one wakes up from.

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18064 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47271 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11323 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2393 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Exemplification Essay
    Answers: 0 Views: 3 Rating: 0
    Rogerian Argumentative Essay
    Answers: 0 Views: 3 Rating: 0
    Literary Analysis Essay
    Answers: 0 Views: 2 Rating: 0
    Scholarship Essay Examples
    Answers: 0 Views: 2 Rating: 0
    Graduation Speech
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    Rhetorical Precis
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    Synthesis Essay
    Answers: 0 Views: 10 Rating: 0
    > More questions...