I have a joint morgage with my wife, been separated 11 month she never paid into it, I would like to sell as i can not afford the debts shes left me with but she refuses to allow me to sell, what should i do?

    am I allowed to go ahead and put it on the market

    +1  Views: 442 Answers: 1 Posted: 12 years ago
    Tags: separation

    1 Answer

    Talk to a lawyer, there are several real estate sites online you could look into, there is also free legal advice available on line. The law may depend on which state you live in.

    Real Estate Law - Real Estate Lawyers & Attorneys - Free ...
    Free real estate law information for individuals and small businesses written by real estate lawyers but in easy to understand legal terms. - Cached
    Free Real Estate Advice
    ... all your questions answered free by Thousands of Real Estate ... out of a there any legal ... Shares Six Pieces of Advice to Consider When Looking For a Real Estate Agent ... - Cached
    Free Industrial Real Estate Legal Advice: Eviction ...
    Free Industrial Real Estate Legal Advice: Eviction, Foreclosures, Lanlord, Property Line, Trespassing : Buying and owning real estate is the ultimate dream for most of us.

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18061 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47270 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11322 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2392 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart