my parents passed in 2009 and i'm living in their home and paying the mortgage. if i change the mortgage into my name will the payment going up? or should i keep paying their mortgage.?

    i want to change it so i can file the taxes that i been paying on this house

    0  Views: 846 Answers: 3 Posted: 11 years ago

    3 Answers

    Are you sure there was no mortgage insurance a lot of banks make it mandatory now. Otherwise they will try to raise the interest rate for sure if you put it in your name. You might be able to just add your name without any penalties. I would keep it the way it is for now and ask a lawyer, they have free consultations. Because you will lose a lot tax wise.
    That depends on the mortgage company and how good your credit it.
    best keep it their name,worst comes to worst, at least you credit might be worth somthing

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18064 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47271 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11323 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2393 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Durian delivery singapore.
    Answers: 0 Views: 2 Rating: 0
    How to Choose the Right Mobile Phone Repair Shop
    Answers: 0 Views: 3 Rating: 0
    Buy Vigora 100 (Powerful Sildenafil) |Mygenerix
    Answers: 0 Views: 2 Rating: 0
    Cenforce d | Buy Cenforce d 160 | Cenforce
    Answers: 0 Views: 2 Rating: 0
    windows 10 bluetooth missing
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    driver for hp laserjet p1102w
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    > More questions...