one of my friends has a husband who must be looked after because of bad seizures. Because of this she can not work.Can she get some kind of compensation for this by the government .

    She does'nt want to take any thing from the government but she can not even afford groceries.

    +1  Views: 929 Answers: 2 Posted: 12 years ago
    Tags: care

    2 Answers

    she should take a family leave from work while he should apply for disability due to his seizures and when awarded, she can have home health services stay with him while she works, will all depend on his diagnosis and work record?
    Churches and resources in the local area should also be considered.
    Condition maybe entitled to additional compensation for a spouse.

    This may help, go to

    Good luck to your friend.

    Top contributors in Other - General Health Care category

    Answers: 28 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 1920
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 27 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 1685
    Answers: 26 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 1245
    Answers: 1 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 1170
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Saroj Saini
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    Saroj Saini
    Answers: 0 Views: 3 Rating: 0
    Gaia Energy Ltd
    Answers: 0 Views: 21 Rating: 0
    Nhà cái uy tín
    Answers: 0 Views: 18 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 22 Rating: 0
    > More questions...