Why can't state appointed family members recieve compensation for taking care of disabled childen like foster care parents?

    because of severe neglect and abuse I was asked by the State of Ohio/Hamilton County to take permenant legal custody of a 2 1/2 year old child who has quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy 6 years ago. At that time they promised that there would bem lots of services to help. 3 months later our case was closed with children protective services. I'm a single 60 year old women does not work because of the child's multiple weekly appointments with doctors, therapist, The County Office and I home school. Since taking custody of the child, I've had to fight the courts, and Hamilton County for ever service and means of support The state now is reneging on services for her. That is why I asked this question.

    Ms. Anderson

    0  Views: 354 Answers: 1 Posted: 10 years ago

    1 Answer

    Potential graft

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18064 / Questions: 153
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47272 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11321 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2390 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 759K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions