i explosive by min in the afghnistan and i ned to insurance plese helpe me

    i worked with doynecorp campany during the worke min explosive on my and my right hand and my right eye conot worke and my company told my we canot give your insurance pleas helpe me
    whow Ican take my insurance ?

    0  Views: 418 Answers: 1 Posted: 9 years ago

    1 Answer

    you must contact your company, if you were an employee, they are liable for your safety. I am so sorry that you were injured doing a valuable job, and i wish you well. As i said it is your employer that is responsible for you, and you should contact them, or find a solicitor who can do it on your behalf. It depends on what you were employed as, what were the conditions you were acting under, whether you were employed by the company, or whether you wer employed as a `self employed`, and what documents you signed. you cannot claim for your injuries with another insurance company aftyer the injuries have happened.

    I wish you all the luck in the world my dear friend.


    bobby uk

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18066 / Questions: 153
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47274 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11317 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2380 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 759K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Anybody know what is the best tea mixture?
    Answers: 0 Views: 6 Rating: 0
    Re: Scholaron
    Answers: 0 Views: 0 Rating: 0
    How to get followers on Instagram?
    Answers: 0 Views: 8 Rating: 0
    kan niet meer inloggen
    Answers: 0 Views: 17 Rating: 0
    Where can I buy La France laundry detergent ?
    Answers: 0 Views: 36 Rating: 0
    > More questions...