i have found the girl of my dreams were together for 4 years now jus as we about to go futher i got my greencard to come to the united states and shes back in my country i really love and dont want to lose her any advice

    ps im in florida 8 months now got 4years an 4 months remaini to wait out but i dont wana lose her

    0  Views: 236 Answers: 3 Posted: 7 years ago

    3 Answers

    If she is truly the girl of your dreams, work hard and save your money so you can visit her. If the relationship continues to improve, then one day you can marry and bring her here. After you have been here 5 years you can apply for citizenship.
    Believe me there's plenty of fish in the sea. Find another one or go back home and get married. Why didn't you marry her?? It's your fault. Stop complaining.

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18393 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1098K
    Answers: 47514 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11122 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 814K
    Answers: 10007 / Questions: 1133
    Karma: 747K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions