close
    how was everyones st. patricks day?

    +1  Views: 1345 Answers: 3 Posted: 7 years ago

    3 Answers

    It was a good day. I made corned beef and asparagus (I hate cooked cabbage) potatoes with sour scream and chives sprinkles on them for a touch of green, peas and green sugar cookies. The dogs had all the same too. :) 

    Titanicboy34

    well im 95%ish irish and the other 5 percent i dont look like a lephercun.. lol
    Colleen

    Moderator
    Thankfully, I do not look like one either. I couldn't imagine having to be a short green person.

    Muy bien gracias, We had corned beef , cabbage ,potatoes,carrots and soda bread. And Killians Red.

    eh...



    Top contributors in Entertaining category

     
    FISH-O
    Answers: 8 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 1080
     
    Benthere
    Answers: 0 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 750
     
    ROMOS
    Answers: 12 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 705
     
    jhharlan
    Answers: 7 / Questions: 1
    Karma: 660
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    445487
    questions
    716101
    answers
    633159
    users