My husband & I have been married for 15 yrs, he had a stroke and was placed in an assisted living and his 5 children by previous marriage take me to probate with lies and this has been going on for 2 and a half years. I have not been given any support the entire time and now I am being told that I have to move from my home as the conservator, etc appointd by the probate court has managed to spend everything. I tore my roto cuff and had to have a complete reverse right shoulder replacement due t

    +1  Views: 673 Answers: 4 Posted: 11 years ago

    4 Answers

    This is akaQA, a general question and answer forum. We assist people who need to find things on the internet  You need a lawyer. We are not legal advisers. 

    You definately need a lawyer. I would spend some time at the local shooting range. To relieve a little stress.


    or a tennis court or any thing else that takes a lot of energy to do. stress is terrible to deal with.

    You need a lawyer,your legally married, I would assume, and therefore have rights. Unlike myself, I am in a relationship where by I am nothing more then the other woman, even though he's separated, he's still legally married to her. He dies tomorrow, I'd be tossed out on my rear faster then anything. His wife and son would be in like flinn. It's "my" apt. that is my get out of jail free card.I stay at his place out of convienience, and maintain my own place separate from him. as I see it, it's one thing to disrespect me under his roof, then mine , and  wind up with all the memories.

    L´estrès és molt dolent?

    Top contributors in Family & Relationships category

    Answers: 7 / Questions: 1
    Karma: 16395
    Answers: 120 / Questions: 1
    Karma: 15150
    Answers: 92 / Questions: 1
    Karma: 13530
    Answers: 113 / Questions: 8
    Karma: 13435
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions