I have a court order saying that my kids are to be at their fathers house from 5:30 pm on Friday to 7:00 pm an Sunday . I went to pick up my three children and only two of my kids came out of their dads house, so I would like to file a motion of contempt because he failed to obey the court order my seven year old daughter was not their and will not be home till Tuesday, and I gave him no permission for my daughter to leave her dads house to go to camp when my daughter is suppose to be in my cust

    0  Views: 526 Answers: 2 Posted: 8 years ago
    Tags: custody case

    2 Answers

    If you two adults stopped acting like the kids who you are supposed to take care of, this silly question would never need to be asked. Grow up;Both of you ! Quit being so petty.

    This is akaQA, you can not file the motion here. Get in touch with the court the court order was made at. 

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18065 / Questions: 153
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47272 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11321 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2389 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 759K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions