I have a DVP5990. What are the Y, Pb, Pr & Digital Output jacks in the back

    0  Views: 258 Answers: 1 Posted: 11 years ago

    1 Answer

    I believe the red, yellow, and white are the Y, Pb, and Pr jacks you mentioned, and have primarily been used for analog connections such as VCR's, and older televisions. Although, I do have a DVD players that utilizes those types of jacks. These are commonly called RCA or BIN jacks.

    Most of the newer electronics use the HDMI cables and jacks for a higher quality, and are primarily used for digital connections these days. They are about 5/8" wide and rectangular in shape, while only being approximately 1/8' thick at the ends.

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18064 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47271 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11323 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2393 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Dynamics NAV Support
    Answers: 0 Views: 6 Rating: 0
    Contact Gmail Nederland
    Answers: 0 Views: 31 Rating: 0
    Is Donald Trump heading for Gaol...?????????
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    whai is local citation
    Answers: 0 Views: 8 Rating: 0
    Interiorismo industrial en Barcelona
    Answers: 0 Views: 10 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 13 Rating: 0
    Are you Need Help in Writing all Assignments?
    Answers: 0 Views: 49 Rating: 0
    > More questions...