i came out of europe at the age of 2yrs old and my family and documents disappeared like james l inmans and james wellington and their wives. who i believe with all my heart is dead. the goverment said they would replace them and my passport and never did?can i get my proper documents and passport..????

    came out of europe at the age of 2yrs old. in san fransico and came to santa barbara ca. to model dresses at 701 state st. with jacklyn macy and helen scarzazy.they where pushed by a man and i was kiddnapped...wound up in illinois. waited for the adults to take care of things.. but things kept getting put aside becaused james l inman and his family who are related, were being attacked and they are musketeers and a royal off easter island..
    so were are my documents and why were they not given to me as well as my rights as a royal from another country....danni annastasia jkw inman or carol ann inman...really ann j winsor from my country...combining my name was my idea..carol danni annastasia jkw inman.

    0  Views: 1053 Answers: 1 Posted: 12 years ago
    Tags: documents

    1 Answer

    Contact an attorney with these concerns.  They are most likely beyond the scope of anyone here.

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18061 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47271 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11322 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2392 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Answers: 0 Views: 3 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    > More questions...