The definition of giving, and nobody knows this.

    When Russia had it's reactor meltdown, during the Reagon yrs. , what was the name of the person that the President of Russia would shake hands first, (2nd was Pres. Reagon), and why?

    0  Views: 1190 Answers: 1 Posted: 12 years ago
    Tags: real givers

    1 Answer

    90 percent of all the money given to Russia for the clean-up, over 4 yrs, was donated by one man, out of his own pocket. The other 10 percent was donations from all over the world, the RED CROSS, and others alike. Now that's a giver, and I'll bet my life on it, that you have no idea who that was. But everyone knows who gave away 200 cars on a talk show, I'm sure, this person makes sure everyone knows about her generosity. This man and I hope you look it up, gave 72 billion dollars to Russia over 4yrs. out of his own pocket, anonymous.

    whatashame whatasham

    Hint, He made pencils.

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18061 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47271 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11322 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2392 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    taxi coimbatore number
    Answers: 0 Views: 6 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 9 Rating: 0
    Top Gia Lai
    Answers: 0 Views: 7 Rating: 0
    > More questions...