im 14 and my aunt has ccustody of me. but i dont want to live with her. i want to live with either my other aunt or my grandpa. whats the easiest way for them to get custody of me?

    +2  Views: 280 Answers: 2 Posted: 11 years ago

    2 Answers

    While the courts do take the wishes of the children in to consideration when making custody decisions they also look at the bigger picture. Good luck!

    Its all to do with what the court says and who is in favour though they do take notice in what the child has to say but you have to look at the big picture on this who steady in relation ships and what income and how old they are all this has tobe taken into inconsideration please talk to the child support agency or the courts them self good luck

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18064 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47271 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11323 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2393 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Parking Made Easy
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    why green is green?
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    why red is red?
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    why pink is pink?
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    why the apple is red?
    Answers: 0 Views: 6 Rating: 0
    why this kolabeery D
    Answers: 0 Views: 16 Rating: 0
    > More questions...