please help me i am getting divorce and has no where to go. I am from the philippines and doesnt know anybody. what will i do? i dont want to go home

    0  Views: 185 Answers: 2 Posted: 9 years ago

    2 Answers

    Are you a US citizen???? If not you will have a hard time staying in the US. If you are a citizen you can try to go to the welfare office.. they may have some ideas for you. (WELFARE is for ppl who need it, not for those too lazy to take care of themselves.) you sound as though you are looking for help, not an easy ride... Best of luck.

    Sounds like you have no choice but to go home or you can try a shelter for the homeless but that's kind of lousy living. Getting a job so you can afford your own place  is an option. I don't know. I've always made sure I had my own place to live so no one could kick me out of it.

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18066 / Questions: 153
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47274 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11316 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2380 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 759K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions