thinks vinna for the help

    is the program for graints in your state , you just have to apply to see if you can get help with money to inprove your home are with school that you dont have to pay back

    0  Views: 164 Answers: 2 Posted: 9 years ago

    2 Answers

    Tracy, your questions are very difficult to understand.. You need to go to your local 'social services' or maybe social security office if you are disabled in some way that it keeps you from working for a living.  If you are healthy, look for work. 

    If you want to use my money to remodel your home then I would say no! You have internet access, you have a computer, you aren't doing that badly.. 

    Please quit making threads asking the same questions in different ways, if you want to continue this conversation, please limit it to this one thread!

    i thinks vinna's says your welcomes.......

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18066 / Questions: 153
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47275 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11310 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 837K
    Answers: 2372 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 758K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions