missing father

    My Dad went away to Vietnam over three years ago Never seen him since -he does not send my Mum or myself any money. What can I do? my Mum Cant work as she looks after my Grandma 24/7. Its terrible not having any money to buy food etc.Can someone give me advice.

    0  Views: 1838 Answers: 10 Posted: 13 years ago
    Tags: dad

    10 Answers

    You didn't say in which country you live in.


    Thank you for reply -we live in england

    I'll try and put this sincerely. If your dad has been missing for that long, your Mom can qualify for his social security for "technically" being a widow, if that is the case. As stated above she would also qualify for part of any VA income if your dad is a veteran. Also, what is your situation? Can you work or split the duties w/ your Mom watching over your grandma so she could maybe get a part time job as well? You need to be proactive and apply for food stamps, see if your elderly grandma qualifies for a nursing aid under social security and research every possible service you and your family may qualify for. I wish you the best and remember God helps those who help themselves.

    You can buy a computer to come on this site? but you can by food mmmmmm ?

    Top Cat

    i ment cant' buy food, my mistake

    hii know i nedd help i live in apartment i went to raise money but my parents dont give me allowance or let me go outside do things like water plans or ...... whatever soo my question how do i raise money someone plz answer thx.

    well i would say that have a talk with your o nothin good happens the maybe have like group meetings every monday and u make a list on things u spend money on instaed of usin it invest tht money thts what i would do if i were you.

    you may be lilttle but u can do anything u want
    secound never evr give up even if youre about to die no kole take your bit by bit

    My computer is 8 years oldand my dad brought it he was at home

    Oblivion best

    Oblivion best

    why did he go to vietnam now,there is no war now? does he have relatives over there? i would first find out why he left.Then get the help ss,aid for depended children, welfare,foodstamp etc.good luck

    If he is a veteran and gets any benefits you can send VA a letter for them to forward it to him. If not, I would have your mother apply for any welfare that she is eligible to receive.

    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

    Answers: 18061 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
    Answers: 47270 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11322 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
    Answers: 2392 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    batuna bocghexoayvp
    Answers: 0 Views: 13 Rating: 0
    Bet88 Trang Chủ Chính Thức
    Answers: 0 Views: 13 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 11 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 16 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 11 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 15 Rating: 0
    Answers: 0 Views: 11 Rating: 0
    > More questions...