close
    What are world's worst technological disasters

    Such as dam failure, mine collapse, etc.

    0  Views: 792 Answers: 3 Posted: 12 years ago

    3 Answers

    The "Clem 7" tunnel thru Brisbane (Australia).Cost $6 Billion & no one will use it because the toll is too expensive.The company that financed it has gone broke & we are stuck with it.

    I would like to nominate the internal combustion engine, which is only 15% efficient, the other 85% being dissipated as heat. The principle of a piston moving up and down in a cylinder dates back to the earliest steam engines. Some of these spotty teenage geeks in their Californian garages would be much better employed  thinking up a better engine instead of poisoning our computers with their viruses.

    chernobal russian nuclear power plant that meltd down,30 years later still feeling the effects.



    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

     
    ROMOS
    Answers: 18061 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
     
    Colleen
    Answers: 47270 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
     
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11322 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
     
    Benthere
    Answers: 2392 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    ftyuk
    Answers: 0 Views: 12 Rating: 0
    Casino trực tuyến
    Answers: 0 Views: 22 Rating: 0
    what is upload speed test?
    Answers: 0 Views: 21 Rating: 0
    Tải sunwin online
    Answers: 0 Views: 21 Rating: 0
    kubetmiami
    Answers: 0 Views: 18 Rating: 0
    truycapgo88biz
    Answers: 0 Views: 22 Rating: 0
    > More questions...
    452029
    questions
    719623
    answers
    752944
    users