if someone breaches a court order what do you do?

    my ex and his partner have breached several court orders regarding access to my son, they have both threatened me with fines and even prison, whilst breaching the order themselves



    0  Views: 260 Answers: 5 Posted: 11 years ago

    5 Answers

    Make a note of days and times that they fail to have or give access ,and take it back to court.

    two wrongs don't make a right, either make a civil decision among your selvs or the court will do it for you, possible taking the kids away from the both of you . a kid needs both parents best to work it out without holding your son as a bargaining chip.

    Time to head back to court, gather up your lawyer and let him know what's going on. If he can handle it talking to the ex's lawyer fine, if not it's time to take the ex back to court. In the mean time, you can and should contact the cops each time he breaks the court order, they can come to your house and arrest him if he breaks the court order and throw his butt in jail. See how well he likes that, fight fire with fire. He's bluffing you to see what he can get away with.

    call 1 800 hitman

    Document, Document, Document Everything and if, possible have as many witnesses as possible, especially ones that are considered non-interest parties, it's a REAL McCOY in COURT.

    Top contributors in Family category

    Answers: 12 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 15990
    Answers: 138 / Questions: 3
    Karma: 15860
    Answers: 109 / Questions: 29
    Karma: 13505
    Answers: 64 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 10500
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Answers: 0 Views: 3 Rating: 0
    Are you Need Help in Writing all Assignments?
    Answers: 0 Views: 6 Rating: 0
    How to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Issues?
    Answers: 0 Views: 12 Rating: 0
    > More questions...