i have lost my driving licence and need to show the police in 7 days

    +1  Views: 490 Answers: 4 Posted: 11 years ago

    4 Answers

    why not just go to dmv and get a duplicate..
    Report it to the police and the traffic department.
    Why? If they ran you through the system they'll see you have a license but misplaced it.
    In most places you can get an almost instantaneous record of your driving history faxed to you. That should suffice as proof of one and it not being suspended or revoked. I say this, in that I understand that getting a replacement license sometimes takes awhile, in that the state I am from sends off half-way across the country to have them made up. You can also visit a DMV and have a temporary one issued. Just a slip of paper good for so many days until your plastic one arrives.

    Top contributors in Ramadan category

    Answers: 28 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 1485
    Answers: 32 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 1110
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 14 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 1065
    Answers: 0 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 720
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Exemplification Essay
    Answers: 0 Views: 3 Rating: 0
    Rogerian Argumentative Essay
    Answers: 0 Views: 3 Rating: 0
    Literary Analysis Essay
    Answers: 0 Views: 2 Rating: 0
    Scholarship Essay Examples
    Answers: 0 Views: 2 Rating: 0
    Graduation Speech
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    Rhetorical Precis
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    Synthesis Essay
    Answers: 0 Views: 10 Rating: 0
    > More questions...