close
    mercury poisoning

    0  Views: 1406 Answers: 3 Posted: 8 years ago

    3 Answers

    Probably already in your mouth...

    Have you been drinking mercury? That stuff is pretty poisonous. Keep away from it.
    It is only poisonous in vapour form or as an organic compound. The US FDA has psssed dental amalgam fillings as OK, but composite resins are as good as amalgam these days if inserted correctly.


    Top contributors in Mercury category

     
    Colleen
    Answers: 6 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 135
     
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 1 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 30
     
    j.alanhutchinson
    Answers: 1 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 30
     
    wonderer
    Answers: 1 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 15
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    IVF
    Answers: 0 Views: 3 Rating: 0
    what is IVF
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    > More questions...
    443646
    questions
    714320
    answers
    569214
    users