close
    my puppy drank some toilet water with a small amount of bleach

    0  Views: 549 Answers: 3 Posted: 12 years ago

    3 Answers


    Make sure he drinks a lot of pure water. If you see signs of numbing, (pawing at the mouth or a lot of drule,) call your vet ASAP. Also look for any burns that may appear inside his/her mouth. Do not try to enduce vommiting with any human vomit enducers such as "Epicac" or other brand name enducers. Your vet will have substances like this speacialy made for pets

    APART FROM GOING WHITE, THE PUP SHOULD BE OK. THE WARNING LABEL ON THR CONTAINER IS REFERRING TO CONCENTRATED BLEACH.
    If it's a small amount it shouldn't hurt him, they use bleach to purify drinking water.
    Headless Man

    If you store water for use later they say to drop in 2-10 drops of beach per gallon to kill bacteria.


    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

     
    ROMOS
    Answers: 18061 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
     
    Colleen
    Answers: 47270 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
     
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11322 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
     
    Benthere
    Answers: 2392 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    Autism Therapy Services
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    188betcomco
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    55G Casino
    Answers: 0 Views: 5 Rating: 0
    Fabets
    Answers: 0 Views: 8 Rating: 0
    Fabets
    Answers: 0 Views: 4 Rating: 0
    jun888group
    Answers: 0 Views: 6 Rating: 0
    > More questions...
    451280
    questions
    719355
    answers
    749522
    users