close
    akaqa.com

    In some B.C. towns, the RCMP act as the local police force. For a city of 10,000, how much would the city have to pay to have the RCMP act as its local police force? I understand the city would pay 70% of the cost-base and the Feds the other 30%. But what is the cost-base?


    Thanks

    0  Views: 422 Answers: 1 Posted: 10 years ago

    1 Answer

    Department of Justice.


    http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/R-10/



    Top contributors in Uncategorized category

     
    ROMOS
    Answers: 18064 / Questions: 154
    Karma: 1101K
     
    Colleen
    Answers: 47271 / Questions: 115
    Karma: 953K
     
    country bumpkin
    Answers: 11323 / Questions: 160
    Karma: 838K
     
    Benthere
    Answers: 2393 / Questions: 30
    Karma: 760K
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    How to Download Ringtones For Mobile
    Answers: 0 Views: 7 Rating: 0
    schwarzer wasserhahn
    Answers: 0 Views: 11 Rating: 0
    What is your favourite movie?
    Answers: 0 Views: 18 Rating: 0
    What is your favorite car ?
    Answers: 0 Views: 26 Rating: 0
    Vidalista 80 | Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
    Answers: 0 Views: 30 Rating: 0
    fox nuts makhana
    Answers: 0 Views: 31 Rating: 0
    ask me how to use the narrative?
    Answers: 0 Views: 40 Rating: 0
    > More questions...
    449298
    questions
    718311
    answers
    727015
    users