By creating an account on akaQA, you agree to abide by the terms and rules of the forum. Failure to do so after an initial warning, may lead to temporary and/or permanent suspension of your account.
The following content is absolutely prohibited on the forum:
- Attacking / harassing / abusing / insulting / or making fun of another member
- Discrimination and prejudiced behavior in the form of questions, comments and links toward any individual, group, organization or country concerning race, religion, sexual orientation or any other personal beliefs.
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Content that promotes violence such as threatening words, photos or cartoons
- Profanity of any kind and in any language
- Hacking: questions and discussions on how to hack a program. Hacking is to interfere with, change, manipulate or break into the coding for a piece of software that is either done for malicious and/or financial gain.
- Complaints about moderators and other members are not to be posted to, or discussed on the forum. Any such postings will be promptly removed. If you have an issue with something a moderator or member has said or done, please address your concerns with the administration of akaQA by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the contact link at the bottom of the page. You must provide a valid e-mail address so the administrator who handles your complaint can respond to you.
- If any moderator has to address an issue on the forum that does not involve you, please do not step in to give your opinion. Issues will only be addressed on the forum if the member has not provided a valid e-mail address for the moderators to contact them through.
The following topics are absolutely prohibited on the forum:
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
About the Thumbs up and Thumbs down (vote up/vote down):
- Votes-up should be used responsibly and should be given to the answers that best provides good information in a mature and responsible way.
- Votes-down are to be used responsibly and should only be given to questions or comments that are racist, sexist, homophobic, vulgar/profane, or are an assault on any person, group or organization. Just because you do not agree with a person's opinion is not a reason to give that person's comment a vote down. All members have a right to their opinion. Abuse of the thumbs down button can cause your account to be temporarily suspended. Continued abuse can cause your account to be permanently suspended. The use of multiple accounts to vote up your favorite member is strictly prohibited.
- All posted answers to a question seeking information should be helpful and informative. Fun comments and jokes (as long as they are not harmful/hurtful or insulting) should be made in the comments section which is the blue section under the question or as a comment to another post. You should not use the "add new answer" box to post these types of replies. If the answer is not helpful or informative but is posted as a new answer, it will be moved to the appropriate area.
- Only one answer by each member per question is allowed. Multiple answers to a question will be condensed together or removed by a moderator. If you think of something you wish to add to your answer, use the "edit" option attached to your answer. Do not answer your own question by using the "add new answer" box. You can edit your question and add to it or use the blue comment area to add to the question. To reply to a member, use the "comment this answer" option attached to their answer or comment.
Questions and answers deemed unintelligible by a moderator, will be removed.
"I just can't stop _____________"....
Answers: 1 Views: 23 Rating: 1
Is time the best medicine for a broken heart?
Answers: 3 Views: 42 Rating: 1
Do you like pumpkin as much as this guy?
Answers: 3 Views: 45 Rating: 2
Ever have an encounter with the FBI?
Answers: 3 Views: 66 Rating: 3
What single age would you like to do over?
Answers: 4 Views: 57 Rating: 5
Can you dance?
Answers: 2 Views: 46 Rating: 1
How do you like your chicken?
Answers: 9 Views: 80 Rating: 6
My Fitbit changed to military time> More questions...
Answers: 4 Views: 84 Rating: 2