tyco used vignettes to communicate change in ethical behavior. Write a vignette that could be used by Tyco to assist in overcoming the cultrual change barrier that companies like Tyco face.What international issues might need to be taken into account in writing these vignettes?
Answer this Follow this
Vignette is a word that originally meant "something that may be written on a vine-leaf". It may refer to:
- Vignette (graphic design), decorative designs in books to separate sections or chapters.
- Vignetting in photography, any process by which there is loss in clarity towards the corners and sides of an image.
- Vignette (literature), short, impressionistic scenes that focus on one moment or give a particular insight into a character, idea, or setting.
- Vignette (road tax), a small, colored sticker affixed to motor vehicles in some European nations to indicate road tolls have been paid.
- Vignette (software), a commercial software content management system, records and documents management system, portal, and collaboration tools company.
- Vignette (vineyard), in viticulture, part of a larger consolidated vineyard.
- Vignette (philately), the central part of a stamp design.
- Vignette (psychology), a short description of an event, behavior or person used in a psychology experiment to control information provided to participants.
- Vignette, sometimes used to describe an image that is smaller than the original.
Tyco International Ltd. NYSE: TYC is a highly diversified global manufacturing company incorporated in Switzerland, with United States operational headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey (Tyco International (US) Inc.). Tyco International is composed of three major business segments: Security Solutions, Fire Protection and Flow Control.
In June 2007, Tyco concluded a corporate separation that split the company into three publicly independent companies: Covidien Ltd. (formerly Tyco Healthcare), Tyco Electronics Ltd. and Tyco International Ltd. (formerly Tyco Fire & Security and Tyco Engineered Products & Services (TFS/TEPS))
Tyco International announced in January 2010 that it is acquiring Brink's Home Security Holdings, (operating as Broadview Security) in a transaction valued at $2.0 billion. It is reported that Broadview Security will merge into Tyco's ADT Security Services division.
do your own homework!
|2 years ago. Rating: 0|