close
    what do i do for my puppy after he drank a small amount of chlorine bleached toilet water

    0  Views: 242 Answers: 1 Posted: 9 years ago

    1 Answer


    Make sure he drinks a lot of pure water. If you see signs of numbing, (pawing at the mouth or a lot of drule,) call your vet ASAP. Also look for any burns that may appear inside his/her mouth. Do not try to enduce vommiting with any human vomit enducers such as "Epicac" or other brand name enducers. Your vet will have substances like this speacialy made for pets



    Top contributors in Dogs category

     
    ROMOS
    Answers: 169 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 14310
     
    Colleen
    Answers: 245 / Questions: 2
    Karma: 10665
     
    Benthere
    Answers: 14 / Questions: 0
    Karma: 10465
     
    jhharlan
    Answers: 110 / Questions: 4
    Karma: 9405
    > Top contributors chart

    Unanswered Questions

    446085
    questions
    716538
    answers
    655436
    users