- most voted
Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Bangkok Thailand to Vancouver Canada is7327 miles or 11789.14 Kilometers
I think I would love to be on the game show Jeopardy, and would know every answer to all the questions. I would be the highest game show winner. That would be a dream because I have trouble understanding some of the questions!
1 1800 1800
___ x ______ = ______ = 600
3 1 3
Happy Birthday Tommyh!
Wishing you the best on your special day!
6 + 2b = 15 + 5b
- 15 - 2b = - 15 - 2b
-9 = 3b
-3 = b
Your First Name of: Katie
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your name of Katie has created a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission.
- You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people.
- You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain.
- You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding.
- Although you are honest and fair, a directness in speech is a source of much consternation to you, and you often regret what you say.
- You also have a tendency to worry.
- It causes you to be too serious, and interferes with happiness and relaxation that comes with naturalness of expression.
- Health weaknesses centre in the head appearing as headaches, head colds, and eye, teeth, ear, or sinus problems.
n = nickels
q = quarters
n + q = 26
q = 26 - n
5n + 25q = 350 > substitute first equation into this equation
5n + 25(26 - n) = 350
5n + 650 - 25n = 350
-20n + 650 = 350
-20n = -300
n = 15
Now solve for q. Use either equation.
q = 26 - n
q = 26 - 15
q = 11
Wishing you the best in 2014 Millie!
I guess by now, Laura Ann knows how to do these!
1.) -8 + x = -24 > -8 + x = -24
x = -16
2.) -1/8 + y = -3/4 > -1/8 + y = -3/4
8(-1/8 + y) = 8(-3/4)
-1 + 8y = -6
8y = -5
y = -5/8
3.) x/5 = -6 > x/5 = -6
5(x/5) = 5(-6)
x = -30
4.) 14 - 6a = -2a + 3 > 14 - 6a = -2a + 3
-14 +2a = +2a -14
-4a = -11
a = 11/4
So, you made it to the 100k club........
Romos, Great Job!
Wishing you the best on this special day, Bob/PKB! Happy Birthday!
cable, electricity, freezer,
The ones you said: indoor plumbing, microwave, computers, automobile, telephone, grocery store, washer/dryer.
If today is Saturday, what's tomorrow?
Sorry to hear of your loss. May God bless you and your family.
All the best wishes on your special day,
400k! What an achievement! You deserve a star on a job well done..
Best wishes to you on this special day!